On-Line Flock Book / PedeWeb
As you will all be aware there have been a lot of international problems associated with cyber security in recent months. This has focused attention on additional web based security tools. As a result Grassroots Systems Ltd who provide our ‘Pedeweb’ on line flock/herd book facility have moved to a more secure https system.
In order to make sure you are using this new facility, you may need to clear your browsing data. When you log into Pedeweb you can see in the box at the top of the screen if you are on an http version or an https version of the site.
Below are instructions on how to clear your browsing data for the 4 common web browsers.
1. Click on the Menu icon (3 horizontal bars) – top right of the page
2. Select ‘Options’
3. Select ‘Privacy’ from the menu on the left
4. Click on ‘Clear your recent history’, under the ‘History’ heading
- Click on the 3 dots to the right of the address bar at the top of the page
- Click on History & then in the box that appears to the left click History again
- Click on ‘Clear Browsing Data’
- Where it says ‘Obliterate the following items from:’ select the beginning of time from drop down list
- Untick all boxes except ‘Cached images & files’
- Click ‘Clear Browsing Data’
1. Click on the cog symbol at the top right of the page
2. Click on ‘Internet Options’
3. In the box that appears Select the ‘General’ tab at the top & on this page, under ‘Browsing History’ click the Delete button
4. On the list that pops up untick all boxes except ‘Temporary internet files & website files’
5. Click the Delete button at the bottom
1. Click on the 3 dots at the top right of the page
2. Click on Settings
3. Below ‘Clear Browsing Data’ click the ‘Choose what to clear’ button
4. Untick all boxes except ‘Cached data & files’
5. Click the Clear button
Ped eWeb is a system which enables breeders to submit their animal registrations on-line. The system is available to Breed Society Members ONLY.
To access the system, please click here
You will need to input your unique Member Number and Password in order to access this system.
Guidance on using the Ped eWeb system is available here